• No categories
Servicing the mining industry, restaurants, resorts, hotels and the food catering industry since 1984.

Home

Cleaned fan and duct

As the leaders in our field we work alongside Commercial Kitchens
throughout Queensland and the Northern Territory.

We service, clean and maintain kitchen exhaust extraction systems for a range of high profile clients including: Rio Tinto, BHP, BMA, Incitec Pivot, Xstrata, ESS, Spotless, Sodexo Remote, Compass, Bechtel, Santos, MMG, Eurest, Serco Sodexo, Q Catering, Coles, Woolworths, Lizard Island Resort, Gate Gourmet, Glencore, Catercare & One And Only Hayman Island.

Regions

Primarily we operate from Cooktown to Gladstone and Curtis Island to Mt Isa. But we’re not afraid of travel. In fact we’ll go anywhere in Queensland and the Northern Territory.

Why should have your kitchen exhaust systems cleaned?

Cooking grease in kitchen exhaust systems is a fuel load and if not removed from the exhaust duct system creates a very high risk of fire. If there is no grease inside the system there is nothing to sustain a fire. The whole design of the exhaust duct system is to pull grease vapor and cooking residue out of the kitchen. As this occurs the grease condenses on the interior of the duct system over a surprisingly short period of time. Ignition of these oils send volatile flames up into the system that can in turn ignite the surrounding areas of the building.

Ignition can take place behind the grease filters without the knowledge of the user.

There is Legislation in place stating the “users” responsibility. Owners, managing agents and tenants of the property should all be fully aware of this.

If any of the following sounds familiar, then you should give a call:

  • Grease fall out around and under the canopy cooking area.
  • Odour’s and smoke blowing from canopy from time to time.
  • Filters always seem to be greasing up, affecting correct air flow.
  • A canopy that doesn’t seem to keep clean for very long.
  • Poor suction across grease filter’s seems, causing the workplace to overheat.